- Age guide: Mobile child age: Newborn - 2 years
- There must be a 1:1 child to adult ratio.* This is a wonderful bonding time for you and your little one. Please ensure you are with your child, participating with them and supervising them at all times in class.
- We won’t be wearing shoes for class so please make sure you and your child are wearing socks if you would prefer not to be barefoot.
- Please bring a towel/blanket for your child to lie/ride on in class.
- Class charge is per participating child.
- Scarves/blankets etc are washed regularly. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that instruments/props are clean and age appropriate we cannot give an absolute guarantee of their safety. Please supervise your child’s use of such instruments/props for their own safety and of those around them and ensure that they are not putting things they shouldn’t in to their mouths.
- From time to time photographs/video will be taken for advertising purposes. Participation in classes is considered your consent to such. If you would prefer to opt out of these, please put your request in writing to us.
- 4 sessions are $58 when purchased in advance. Drop-in rate is $16 where space permits.
- Class length 30 minutes. Please arrive 5/10 mins early. Class will start promptly.
- Maximum of 12 participating children per class to ensure a quality learning environment for everyone attending.
- Always check the Nappy Shoppe’s Facebook page prior to setting out for class. Cancellations due to weather will follow Nappy Shoppe’s policy. If you’re not sure if there is class or not, please check the Nappy Shoppe Facebook page or call ahead of time. You will be able to rollover the untaken class to the following month.
- In the rare event we need to cancel class due to e.g teacher illness we will post this change on the Nappy Shoppe Facebook page and where time allows will make every effort to contact you. You will be able to rollover the untaken class to the following month.
- Fees are not refundable or pro-rated for classes you chose to miss. If you need to suspend attendance for two or more classes because something unforeseen has cropped up, please let us know. There is a yearly expiration on purchased classes.
- In the case of illness of yourself or your child, ask yourself this important question…if your child was healthy, would you want him/her playing with another child that has you or your child’s symptoms? If the answer is no, please do not bring him/her to class. Your child should be fever free for 24 hours before returning after illness. One rollover class per month is allowed for sickness.
- We understand that kids will be kids! Please be considerate to others though when deciding if your child needs to step out of class if they are having an “off” day.
[exceptions only if participating child has baby sibling who will be “worn” to class]
I have read, understood and agree to the above statements. Please sign me up!
Class time: Tuesday 11:30 am 4 Sessions in advance / Single Drop in Age: Newborn - 2 years
Parent Printed Name: _______________________ Child’s name: _______________
Signature: ________________________ Child’s age: ______________
Child’s birthday: ___________